Friday, June 4, 2010

WELCOME!

I'm so glad to finally be starting this blog. I've been meaning to for a long time. I'm not sure what will come of it. My intention is to create a space for people to really get into themselves and the world for deeper understanding on every level, looking at things from every angle. Mainly, I want to give people who want to get off their mind-couches a place to do so.

Other than that, whatever comes of this blog is great. There are no rules here. I ask for everyone to be as honest and unrestricted as possible, and to say what you really actually mean - the internal voice that's yours and not your mothers or something - it's not a stage to see who's the smartest or some crazy shit like that. I don't care if you're smart or not. I care that you share with us exactly how you see a certain situation because it's probably a lot more true than you ever realized.

I'm in a crunch for time right now so I'll post some topics later. Until then, lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment